Blogger Tricks

4.5.14

Hello!

Oh, I see you have stumbled across this small humble blog! This is the Animal Jam Dusk and Dawn. Which started in 2013, near the Christmas season. I, WhenLifeGivesYouLemo, created this blog for all the loving fans of Animal Jam! But why, you may ask? Because, Animal Jam was simply amazing, and it had a deep thinker thought everywhere! There are blankly references everywhere. So, I will try to show each of those little references, while giving updates on the Jamaa Journal, Journey Book Guides, you name it. My main animal is my little bunny, which is the first animal I started with, Snowflake Cottonlily.

If you ever see me, give a hello, or a howdy do! I won't mind, and I would love having new friends. <3
My friends also have blogs, and all of them are in the More Blogs page! Check them out! And a personal info of the creator. She basically loves playing the violin and piano, likes Green Day, and her nickname is Jika.
Adieu, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment