Blogger Tricks

6.5.14

Sunken Peck Tiki Statue

Hu ha hu tiki tiki, hu ha hu tiki tiki! Hello Jammers! Pack your bags and your scuba suit and dive down to Kani Cove to have a underwater Tiki party with the new item, the Sunken Peck Tiki Statue!

Oh Peck, when will you learn that sticking out your tongue is rude? I will stitch your mouth together so you can stop that! Haha, I'm kidding. But you really should stop doing that.
Anyways, how do you like the new background? I decided to go with a posh-like look, suggestions? ^.^
Dr. Brady Barr answered a question via. Brady's Theater, and AJHQ made a post about it.

You can watch the video right here, just below this sentence.


Oh, I remember seeing staghorn beetles during leadership camp. We held them around with sticks and kept them in jars for a few days, then let them go back to the forest. Good times. ^_^
Do you now know you can actually pause videos when you're in Jamaa's movie theaters?
There's a quaint little pause button just at the left corner!

How convenient! Now I can pause videos while I'm on a break for a minute or two. 
Also, it's Shoutout Tuesday in AJDD! Today's shoutout goes to nafaria9!

Nafi is a fun friendly jammer who I met once. She's really fun to hang out with, and she has her own blog, too! Check it out in the More AJ Blogs page and look for The Animal Jam Whip! If you see her, give her a hi or a howdy-do, or when you pass by her blog, leave a comment and a follow! <3
Thank you for reading this post, Happy Jamming! ^_^




1 comment:

  1. I just barely saw this x3

    Thanks yous for the shoutout, I really love and appreciate compliments like that! ^-^

    You are awesome too :3

    ReplyDelete