Blogger Tricks

7.5.14

Pogo Stick

Hello Jammers! Get your helmets, elbow pads and knee pads because we're going to bounce around Jamaa with the new Pogo Stick!

How neat, it's non member! And it looks pretty dandy to me. The string looks like it's make of wood, or possibly wood fibre. Eh, who knows what it may be made of? ^.^ But all I know is that it is tiny. I mean, really.

I think we may have now notice, Snowflake. But if larger animals will try to ride the pogo stick, it will break!
AJHQ made a new post, too. All about drawings of sunsets.

If you click continue reading, and of course, read. At the end of the page, Peck's signature is placed over there! I made a graphic out of it, too.
Oh, the joys of Photoshop and the Magic Eraser tool. <3 That is one neat signature, too! I wonder how all the other Alpha's signatures look like? I think Liza's will be quite cursive. Oh well, guess we won't know until we wait!
And if you haven't noticed yet, at the right side of this post, there is a link to my art blog. Please look at it! ^_^ There's a little Art Tips page and Requests board there. c:
Now, it's Wonder Wednesday on the AJDD! Here's something to ponder on,

Why are there spears across Jamaa? Who made them? Who used them?
Anyways, thanks for reading this post, Jam on!

PS. Do you like the new tag? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment