Blogger Tricks

6.4.15

Rare Old Scuba Helmet

image

Hey Jammers! Although it's April and you're getting pretty lazy for school, at least you can wake up (or go home) to see the new Rare Item Monday today! 
It's located underwater, where barely any Jammer I know checks. I'm kidding! It's a clothing item, sadly member, a rare old scuba helmet!
It looks rather cool on octopuses when you dress it on properly. 8-)
Looks like Blossom enjoys it! Even the Daily Explorer thinks so.
Well, they did create the item, so they do have a excuse to enjoy it. :-D
I'm still pretty wobbly and jittery when it comes to posting, so expect short posts in the week!
Anyways, see you the next sunrise! image


image




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and it's really awesome! I can't wait to see more posts from you! :D

    ReplyDelete